How Does an Acupuncture Pen Work?
The origin of acupuncture pen
The first modern, patient-wearable TENS was patented in the United States in 1974. It was initially used for testing the tolerance of chronic pain patients to electrical stimulation before implantation of electrodes in the spinal cord dorsal column. The electrodes were attached to an implanted receiver, which received its power from an antenna worn on the surface of the skin. Although intended only for testing tolerance to electrical stimulation, many of the patients said they received so much relief from the TENS itself that they never returned for the implant.
A number of companies began manufacturing TENS units after the commercial success of the Medtronic device became known. The neurological division of Medtronic, founded by Don Maurer, Ed Schuck and Charles Ray, developed a number of applications for implanted electrical stimulation devices for treatment of epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, and other disorders of the nervous system.
Today many people confuse TENS with electrical muscle stimulation (EMS). EMS and TENS devices look similar, with both using long electric lead wires and electrodes. TENS is for blocking pain, where EMS is for stimulating muscles.
Acupuncture Pen is basically a smaller version of the TENS machine used by hospitals to provide drug free relief and pain management of severe and chronic pain of minor injuries. TENS is an abbreviation of a proven medical technique called Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation.
This device works by using a low frequency (1-2Hz) stimulator fed by quartz crystals so no power source or batteries are required. You simply hold the pen against the point of pain and press a button, you will receive a small electrical impulse, this impulse then travels to the brain via nerve pathways and the brain responds by producing endorphins, a natural defence the body uses against pain. In many cases the Pain Away pen will promote pain relief almost immediately. Repeated treatments act cumulatively so more severe conditions may be treated over a longer period of time.
Acupuncture Pen can be used to relieve backache, shoulder pain, arm and leg pain, headache and migraine, tennis elbow, sports injuries and sciatica. It has no harmful side effects and can be used as often as required. It impossible to "overdose" and can even be used through light clothing. Research has also shown that stimulation pens can also be used for non-invasive acupuncture for the relief of many every day conditions such as tired eyes, toothache, fatigue and even a hangover.
Features of the device
Here are some features for Acupuncture Pen, based on Chinese Medicine - meridians and acupuncture points
- Replace the ancient Chinese acupuncture method (using acupuncture needles)
- Lightweight, easy to use, safe for work, easy to carry, etc.
- Avoid infectious diseases when using Acupuncture Pen instead of needle acupuncture
- Fusion of modern biotechnology, good for health promotion.
- Electric magnet therapy without piercing the skin to do acupuncture.
Visual video - Treatment principle of Electronic Acupuncture Pen
Type: Massage Pen
Power: 1 x AA Battery (Not Included)
Main Color: Silver
Material: Magnet, Alloy
Features: Magnet Therapy, Health Promotion, Modern Biotechnology
Size: 20cm x 3cm/7.87" x 1.18" (Approx.)
- Brand Name:KALANLIN
- Item Type:Massage & Relaxation
- Material:Composite Material
- Model Number:2018 Newst Electronic Acupuncture Pen
- Drop shipping :support
- Warranty :1 year
- Meridians:Magnet Therapy Instrument
- acupuncture Laser pen:Eelectric acupuncture pen
- facial massager:skin care tool
- acupuncture pen:laser therapy
- acupuncture pen Advantage :Simple operation, easy to carry
- Type :Electric Acupuncture pen
- product name :2018 Newst Electronic Acupuncture Pen
- point body massage pen:acupuncture point